CERTA is committed to the improvement of language, science, and mathematics teaching, learning and assessment by:
- Providing avenues for individuals to maximize their potential development collaboration with members of the education community through professional development;
- consulting within the fields of education and business;
- adapting educational practices to fit the needs of individual students, schools, and communities;
- developing educational products and creative solutions geared toward educationally specified practices;
- integrating research methods that establish the efficacy of educational practices in a variety of learning contexts; sharing our experience in developing, working, and supporting engaging learning opportunities for all students;
- integrating practices and approaches in helping students learn about topics in mathematics, the natural sciences, language, arts, and social sciences.